Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Beached {Shell Jewellery}

As absolutely none of you probably know, this summer I went on a sailing trip and picked up some beautiful shells off the beach, and when I got home, I scrubbed, glazed and beaded, to produce some pretty nice shell charms if I don't say so myself ;P

Photobucket


Photobucket


But anyways, ill get to the point, so I have a facebook page here, and I noticed I had 2 notifications for it.. So I went and checked on it, I get onto the page and I see that someone who I don't even know has liked my page (I only had friends liking it xD (so you know.. if anyone else wants to >_> ;) aha)) and they also posted on my wall, well it turns out that they are a shell jewelry business in China and want to do business with me :D so naturally I immediately call my mom, my grandma, and my 2 best friends (facebooked them :P) and started freaking out, but yeah, just thought id share my exciting day with you guys xD and promote my jewelery while I was at it ;)

Photobucket

All my shell Jewelery is 10 bucks each, 11 with chain :3

(sorry this isn't the best blog post, ill get better, I promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment